Thursday 3 January 2013

BKK SHOPPING TRIP




Sawadeekaa ! 
Ekerm weeks ago I went to Bangkok with my girls and one of hers family 
Heh, it was awesome. Why ah ? Ngeheh, cuz I can shop like mad person and still continue to shop a lot more. You guys will prolly think like ... "hmm since the stuff so cheap there, no need bring too much money la hor ?" 
Nah wrong, cause i was those who thought like that then until i tell my friends that my mum gave me 9000bht for 4 days 3 nights bkk trip.
Their reaction:

 "BRING 9000bht NOT ENOUGH DE ! "
"HAR YOU GO 9000bht AH ?, LU SURE REGRET AH"

Yea, so in the end my mum gave me extra usd and rm to make sure i got enough money.
AND yea, my friends were right. I convert most of my usd cause i just cant get enough of shopping.
I spent around 16000+bht in 4 days 3 nights.

Day one : Dinner & Asiatique & Massage (250bht)

Day two: BKK city tour & Condom Restaurant (condoms and cabbage)
& Terminal 21 & Siam Paragon & Sugar Misai & Street bazaar & Massage

Day three : Four faced Buddha & PLATINIUM MALL (most awezum mall i ever been) & Massage
SERIOUSLY, i bought flats for 290bht, 
spikes, studs, skulls, etc etc accessories 4pcs for 100bht
chio bags for around 750bht (with superb quality la of course)
tees, knitted top, studded high waisted shorts, nothing was over 300bht
Dress was around 400bht. 
CHEAP DAO BAO OK.
and all so trendy, stylish and chio. 
Just imagine if I spend 3 days in platinium mall, my luggage sure overweight lolol
Platinium mall got 3 buildings leh, shop 3 days also cant finish hahaha, its a MUST to go in the end of every year ~ heheh. Oh oh ! as you can see we went for massage every night, hahaha pamper my foot abit ma hor.

Day four: walk around jiu sayonara d ~

okok i know say only you guys cant imagine lah, pic taim !




Asiatique ! Dont shop there okay, lemme tell you hahahah. If you beh tahan bought smtg here, annnnnd so unfortunately you saw the same thing at some random street bazaar or platinium mall. DONT ask the price of the stuff you bought from asiatique at the street bazaar or platinium mall. Ruin mood only i tell you hahahaha










 i did wear pants ok

see my two toned hand, tsk


We planned to go to the palace and Wat Arun, but who knows people who wants to enter need to wear sleeve shirt and longer pants. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk, But suan liao la, we are more interested in shopping lol



hahahahhahaha , i kit-ed a lot *shy*




reminds me of totoro lol






heh, i like this mall cause diff floor diff theme. 
Got Tokyo la, Paris la, London la, and etc etc. Toilet also diff design le ! heh hen cute


从 INSTAGRAM 跑出来啦!!!

must do in thai


random Absolut event

ice kacang hahaha



OH OH ! creative vodka vending machine with lengzaisss in it LOL 




合家平安!


the awezum wholesale mall i talked about

Slurpzz, by the way the satay there was remarkable !

blehhhhh, too long hor my post hahahah
sayoooonara !
x


No comments:

Post a Comment