Monday 14 January 2013

Things I like about 2012

Okei okei, better late than never okay ! Wanted to blog about Christmas but its too late, wanted to blog about new year eve and its too late too, lolol. So... I'm doing a summary for year 2012. For me, my year was awezuuuuum ! I traveled, graduated, partied and so on, people say things always turns better and better. I believe this year will be even better for me ? hahaha finger crossed.

Class trips !
Melaka trip on Feb ~

Pangkor graduation trip on Dec~

-------------------------------------------------------

Met ma love <3

Went to Topshop Fashion Show w/ le brother and cousins !


---------------------------------------------------------------------

 Worked hard for S.O.X Drum Battle, and got into finalist, and ... i missed the final *guilt*


(okay i remember we jumped and screamed like hell until we tear because we got the highest mark ='D)


Met new friends from TNYB, and had concert with them. And of course, we held our own concert too !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I missed the S.O.X Drum Battle final because I went UK and France. 
I know i damn sui lui bao i know ....
but i got no choice also ma hor hahahaha

Watched musical (Phantom Of the Opera) w/ le wifey and family. 
We met up at Oxford and went London tgt :D 


ok idk why this, prolly super excited lolol



heh, also went for city tour tgt ~


And then went to Versailles, France.

Reims, France. Most of the champagne are made here !

(taken with LC-A)

 Paris, France ! *see the crowd*


and the Eiffel Tower. 

 Me and siblings went up on top of Eiffel Tower too hehhh, by staircase okay *proud*



And got to dinner with wifey again at Hard Rock Paris, hang fok me iz hang fok 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I make up-ed for her ! :D (for halloween)
i felt proud because it was my first time helped others make up lah hahaha

---------------------------------------------------------




I graduated, turning into a college student soon. 
I started to miss my classmates, but nemai, college will be good too !

I held an awesome class party too *whee*
80% of my classmate came okay, which was very hard to make it hahahha

------------------------------------------------------

 Celebrated my birthday for 10 times, so so so blessed hahaha
---------------------------------

went Bangkok with ma girls

------------------------------------


got my craaazy pink hair ! :D i mega like it okay, those who jelly and say its ugly stfu pls. 
should i like hashtag YOLO ? HAHAHA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------





We got upgraded to the pool side room, it was just plain awesome. 
My bro woke me up by bursting Don't Stop The Party, and i can straight jump into the pool from my balcony. I think I should go there again with my friends hahaha

---------------------------------------------------

Its pretty much like that, 
and last but not least. 
2013, please be good ! 

adios
x














No comments:

Post a Comment