Monday 12 August 2013

Chapter 3 { Zurich, Switzerland }

Guten tag!
If you ask me what I did at Zurich, my first answer is -Swimming. 
Hahahaha, yeah. We went for swimming, but not in the lake la. We went to those public pool at somewhere I don't know. Friend's brother brought us there :D It was another good experience to swim at the public pool in other country. I guess... I rmb I can't reach the floor cause the pool was like 160-200cm if not mistaken. and I'm just 162cm :o ! We went to the Zurich lake for the first day, nothing much. Just a lot of swans hahaha!





I think Switzerland is the cleanest place I ever been to. Even our 2 star hotel, I opened the window, the bricks outside are alll DUSTLESS.  Seriously, how did they do that?!

Go Switzerland of course need to see snow mountain right! Although its summer but still a lil bit of snow above. Lol it reminds me of somekind of dessert.

On the way ~ Switzerland is famous for their slowest train in the world. It was realllly slow, then you can enjoy the view :D

We went to Stanserhorn. It's recommended by the tourism helper. People they are very friendly and very informative. We wanted to go Jungfraujoch. Which is located at some where near Geneva and the ticket to go there is around 200-300 franc. x3, its freaking almost RM1000 just for the train. So nevermind! I'm sure I'm coming back here someday to Jungfraujoch. Ticket to Stanserhorn, Luzern from Zurich HB is around 115CHF. Still so exp, but nevermind. We tourist can spend a lil. 
It includes the ticket for the old old train and the double decker cable car. And a complimentary drink at Stanserhorn cafe. Not bad la hor haha

 The old old train i mentioned earlier haha



 And the scary double decker cable car :O ! Of course i stand at the upper deck ngeh ngeh

Can see the cafe and the view from here ! 

Buddies ! :D

That's me ! (crap)

"where da hell is the snow moutain ?!"

Nah, here you go behind there :P


THE LAST DAY
We went to Luzern city that day. We were walking around, drinking in the super nice view and fresh air. We sat down in a restaurant beside the lake and spent our afternoon together doing girls' talk. Another very enjoyable day though we didn't do a lot of sightseeing :)





We always eat very good dinner before we leave the country.
Paris = The very authentic french cuisine
Venice = Manuela and potato cooked for us ! 
Zurich = The Swiss cuisine aka german cuisine. (for me i think they are the same)

Switzerland is very near to German. So their food are more or less the same. Even the people there speak German. Hmm...
I can say the sausages all around Switzerland is very nice. If you have no idea what to eat for lunch. Go for a hotdog, its big and filling. Was once four of us had hotdogs and Rivella (the signature soda of Switzerland, must try)  for each of us as breakfast. It cost us more than RM120, Switzerland memang exp gile.
But quite worth la hahaha. 
Oh ya, speak about expensive. SWITZERLAND HAVE THE MOST EXP STARBUCKS I SWEAR.
The only drink I drink at starbucks in Europe is the strawberry frap. Cause it is not available in Malaysia.
It cost you 7smtg CHF for a tall strawberry frap you know ! Its like RM21 in Malaysia, I can drink a frap with a small pastry d leh ! And then I went to London, It was only 3.25GBP for the same thing. TSK.
The same goes to Mc Donald at Switzerland. Bahhh, nevermind.

Opps, I was talking about my last dinner at Switzerland hor.
We had a feast ! I don't really remember what we ordered. I only can remember we ordered the 1/2 meter sausage, it comes with a delishhh gravy with it. Then.. pork knuckles loh, hmm then there's another Switzerland must try food is their "potato fry" idk what is it called but it is like a HUGE hash brown with sauce, very nice too! Other than that I couldn't rly remember what I had that night, but I remember it was awesome and Elaine's brother was hilarious hahahahahahah

We saw all other tables ordered this, then we kiasu hahahaha!
It was nice too, they mix some rum (if not mistaken) with beer and set it on fire [ I SET FIREEEE TO THE RAINN~~] , lol. And voila ! It taste nice :D

And this is our stupid face with the gigantic beerxliquor hehh~

That's all for my Switzerland trip !
Next will be London.
Anyway, I am leaving to Hong Kong tomorrow morning.
Joyce and yeusin told me that I'm the most hangfok one among all their friends. Yeah I know, I am :P
All thanks to my cute baba mami <3 :D

Ciaoz !



1 comment: