Monday 12 November 2012

Just in case you miss me

*inhaleeeeeee* , *exhaleeeeeee*
i'm in holiday mood, like so seriously i just cant get back to my study corner.
eh you know starbucks condamnfirm earn alot money from we form 5 students, one week seven days i think got 3 days i will be in starbucks. I know right, kids nowadays so rich go starbucks bla bla ~
But it became a habit for me or i would say us, just couldn't stop !
and so, i cant wait for that day when i can jio my darlings to starbucks just for yumcha :3

Anyway few days ago i checked out my camera to see whether i have anything to update or not and the result is no, nothing, empty. lol pathetic me.
and because of this i went to gaigai with my lafli (lovely) bro.


i did wear pants okay, shorts i mean.
ootd ah ! zara top and short, B bag, and i'm wearing TS studded flats.

 recently kinda beh tahan my hair gets oily like damn fast, idk maybe a cap would be a good idea for me, so we went to UNITY KL, Loaded Inc located in Bangsar ~ (me want supreme / cdfd cap)
THENN, i found out this cute shades from Indiesin, RM45 only leh. Reasonable price, and i want the 8-bit shades, so kiut can die. Indiesin sells chio tee too *happy tears*, have to tag auntie annie along next time.



 see, so romantic atmosphere but so wasted cause im with my bro, LOL JK
its Heavenly Thai located in Bangsar Shopping Centre. 
I rate 8/10. Why ? Just look at the beautiful interior design, it take 6 out of the 8 points hahahaha.
Great food lah, friendly service lah by the way ~




oh oh, then i realize almost all the thai restaurants are under the same company.
Flying chilli @ Gardens, Thai Thai, Heavenly Thai, Absolute Thai, all together. the boss must be darn rich :P



*slurrrrrrrps* see my pretty tomyam fried rice. Sho yummeh.
i was like "oh shit" when i had my first try on this, cause i got three ulcers in my mouth lol.
but its all worthy hahhahahaha


shopped for mixers and liquor 
:3 it makes me sounds like a underage alcoholic. Im not okay.

YAWWNNNNNNSSS
nainai everyone
x

p/s: i miss my Japanese rice ball aka sushi aka wong shu xin. be surprised now pls. LOL
pp/s: idk why i think this post damn chapalang :/

No comments:

Post a Comment