Saturday 24 November 2012

Days before I step forward,

hello my lovely readers, i mean those who really come and read my grammar-less entry but not surf thru for pics only okay. Days before I step forward, okay lah i jia jia want type like a sir only, what i meant is days before spm end okay. Seriously i don't think i looks like a spm candidate. I still eat sleep play everyday, like usual. Hanah, i did study kay.

Okay now, refer back to my previous post. Those liquors and mixers are for my bro's 22nd birthday partaay! Surprisingly I slept early that day and I didn't drink. And heard from others that some of them puke like hell that night. lol luckily i slept hor.

Group photo ! 
auntie annie was the photographer, she actually asked us to post gangnam style, "o" mouth etc etc. 
so as you can see my fast catcher bro still stop in gangnam style mode. ekerm hahaha

A clearer picture to show who is the bday boy LOL lebih me.
oh ! now i realize dino actually took the very first photo together with my parents. hahahaha

eerr... i forgot to take photo of my bro's bday cake. It was tiramisu from Serai anyway, ekerm sorry lol
END OF THIS SUB TOPIC

-------------------------------------------------------------
 A red velvet cupcake from A Slice Of Heaven. 
FYI, it was actually very pretty okay. But idk the box was too big and the cake couldn't stay in place. hmph

 Random hi-tea-ed with le auntie annie and xeonspykid aka le bro.
*bahahahahahha, xeonspykid hahahahahaha*

Red velvet okok, macaroons okok, chocolate okok, scones okok, quiche okok.
nothing remarkable here hmm. Oh oh, its from T Forty Two @ Empire Gallery 

and now.. END OF THE CAPALANG SUB TOPIC
---------------------------------------------------------------

am i doing this right ? lololol.

idk recently Im so willing to bring my lil bro out with my friends. Maybe i realize he is actually less irritating than i expected. I mean, less irritating, he still irritates me alot okay. Okay la at least he listens to me hahaha
 I bet most of you will go like
 "awwwww your lil bro cute, UNLIKE you leh ~"
"cheyy, i think most probably you irritates him not he irritate you okay !"
wrong wrong wrong, all wrong. dont kena his cute face trap i tell you. lolololol
i am membusuk-ing his nama now 

he never fails to act cute. i mean seriously you see yourself. he pro-er than me x1000

-------------------------------------------------------

before i end this post, i want to say.... my bday is around the corner and i want bday from this shop.

hahahahahahahaha, i know i know no fuq is given right. 

the end.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment