Monday 8 October 2012

the first post is going to be beary long

Hello hello ! I dont know what to start with my blog so i guess i just have to blog about my recent activities!
Went to the Burger Lab in Seapark PJ area, i think i will rate 7/10.
-1 because everyone have to queue and wait around 30mins, not recommended if you are rushy that day.
-1 i personally think the foods are not salty enought, hahaha just because i'm way into salty food
another -1 because the shop is too small and i hardly find a place for me to stand and wait, a lot of "excuse me" needed lol

I think what i really like about this shop is the decoration of the shop and a bunch of super friendly and cute worker. 



I think the bread is made of charcoal ? Not so sure hehe


And then ! I went to the Movida free flow oyster and beer party.
As you can see i beary happy in this photo because im a huge fan of oyster!
I don't have any photo of the oyster here but you can check out my insta if you rly want to see tons and tons of oyster serving for FREE!
Okay im not going to puji this movida event cause all 8 of us ate the oyster and 6 of us got food poisoned.
yes, FOOD POISONED
I vomited for freaking 6 times in a night and i think i learn a new trick because i can puke and laosai at the same time, amazing isn't it? LOL
But what to do, i really didn't pay a cent for the beer and oyster. So... nevermind. No free flow food for me next time.

I did really lose 2kg after food poisoned but after a meal everything came back LMAO, so don't ask me why i still this size though i kena food poison ok! 

Ekerm, next!
I went to i-City with Shereen, Joyce and my brother last week for a proposal!
Not a proposal for me okay everyone chill,
its a proposal for my friend's friend hehe.
Aww, i wish i could have this kind of stuff before i get married hahahhaha
Super romantic weih ! but the thing is very shy cause a lot people watching you and you will cry there because you are so touched then you don't know what to do when people knee down in front of you lol, doesn't mean i dont want this har!



Last Saturday, Edmund's belated Bday Celebration!
Mong poh and bday boy :D

Me with bday boy, Happy 22th!

*drum rolls* Bump into Jane Lau and her sister Ashley at iDarts Quad weee~
Both of them are shooo pretty hahaha. 
Played darts together for a lil while weee~ hahaha, okay i should stop being so excited

 Met the prettay nana! weeeeeee *again*

Another photo of the sweetest couple and my *-,-* look brother 

Leonard right? (sorry if i misspell his name)
 Bro told me he is a guitarist and he plays for Bella Kuan :D

Great night woosh !


Beep beep ! Next up!
Class partaaaay !
I organized a steamboat party in my house and i invited my classmate to join me weee
Ya, just classmates sorry if those not-my-classmate saw this and  if you are going to say boh jio, i would say, its class partaaayyyyyyyy ! Hahaha, ya i do still felt excited of it till now, although its over.
More photos on facebook =)

OKU 

 heeeeeehehe

my drunkard ling ling ~

Around 30 of them not including came okay! Successful event *wink*

Phiew ! Finally finish all my recent activities and .... first post is over!
Boohooo!
x





No comments:

Post a Comment